Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Important Information

+4
pedrin
Lobotron
Diana
Raoul
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Important Information Empty Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Dear users, today we were forced to perform one of the greatest anti-hacking measures in the whole history of Fantasy Tennis. Some heavy abuse cases screwed up the in-game economy to an extend, where future updates which give more power to Gold users again were not possible anymore.

Important Information 20161

What has happened?

Some users were able to duplicate items and sell them ingame for Gold to an extend where they amassed not only millions of Gold, but also still have item stacks with thousands of sellable items.

Why is this a problem? You can't do much with Gold in the game!

The Fantasy Tennis developers and the alaplaya staff have been working on new contents for months now, that would give Gold users some new options and new items to enjoy the game better.
But with this much Gold fluctuating in the game, it would not even work to update these new features, because the Gold economy would render these features useless.

We want to bring you new and innovative contents that provide fun and disport to all players, AP and Gold based, and that is why we needed to perform the following measures to fix the game economy and build a base for a good gameplay.

Err... so what have you done?

The following steps were taken:

The Gold amount of every player was divided by 1000.
To ensure that players are not completely broke because of this, every player will receive the fix sum of 5.000 Gold.
Double Gold (except from Guardian mode) will be active until January 31, 2011.
Some additional restrictions were built in the game, to prevent this issue from happening again.
- Parceling has been limited to 10 attempts per day
- Dividing item stacks has been limited to 10 times per day
- Receiving Gachas from guardian battle is limited to 5 times a day
Items can only be stacked until 5000 pieces
Star Coin (Event) stacks will be reduced to 10 pieces
Peridot stacks will be reduced to 500 pieces
Dragon and Divinity Set can be parceled again

Those steps sound hard, but could not be avoided due to the fact, that players used certain bugs to exploit the game instead of directly reporting the issue to the support team.

We apologize for the inconvenience for everyone who is innocently affected by these measures but also believe in your understanding.

Let us create a new, better Fantasy Tennis without cheaters for everyone!

alaplaya Team

2Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Diana

Diana

dragon items can be parceled again, cool..

3Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Lobotron

lol. Omg, i had 4000 peridots with Ushu, lol!

4Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:56 pm

pedrin

pedrin

anti-hacking measures in the whole history of Fantasy Tennis xDDDDDDDDDDDD

alaplaya should ask syn if they fucked him with these imba measures loool.... i guess with their weird security a hacker ll still be able to do whatever he wants lol

and btw why did they wait 1-2 years to do these INCREDIBLE measures?....

5Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Lobotron

lol, you have reason is a measure pro-hackers. They are the real winners with this.

6Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:44 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

good thing i sold my souls, teahm heal, blizz and sand glasses yesterday... now my money and my items are gone

7Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:47 pm

valentin

valentin

OMG FINALY I GET MY DRAGOOOOooOOOooOOON SLAYER xD!!!!!!!!

8Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:18 pm

Tonix

Tonix

DianeSimmons wrote:good thing i sold my souls, teahm heal, blizz and sand glasses yesterday... now my money and my items are gone

I sold my SOULS for 100k yesterday too Sad

9Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

i sold my items for 1,8 mio the last 2 days ...so be happy Wink

10Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:48 am

Tonix

Tonix

haha Very Happy

11Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:21 am

valentin

valentin

well I had ca 4 mio on every chara
and now not even enough gold to enchant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

12Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:51 am

Raoul

Raoul

Well, I'm happy with dragon parcelable. I have some divinity items on old characters and now I can play(with good chances to win) with iL0VEyou(level 35) against pro players.

About gold..it's useless anyway. If we need gold, we can make it again.

The problem is the limit parcel, for me it's a very bad idea, 10 per day? Will they make in 2-3 months limit for mtaches too?

13Important Information Empty Re: Important Information Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Csabii

Csabii

wow here i lost 20 mil gold QQ and 150k qs.. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum