Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alarm bell/clock

+2
KirchenMaus
Synomi
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alarm bell/clock Empty Alarm bell/clock Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Synomi

Hey there ,
maybe its a weird topic, but I don´t know what to do.

So, my problem is to wake up in the morning ~ since I have to learn so much things, I get max 5 hours sleep each day

well..
I using my mobile phone which is on my bed table and a normal alarm-clock which is on my table ( 3m far from me) , that I have to stay up when I want to switch off.
But I still don´t wake up -_-!

Now I am looking for a radio-alarm-bell. Well, why it should be a radio-alarm-bell...I totally dislike this *beep..beep..beep.beep.beep.beeeeeeep* & It´s too quiet for me. I think it would be cool to wake up with a nice song or even if the moderator is talking about traffic jam.

I would like to know, how you guys wake up.
Also it would be awesome if you could give me some advices/opinions about it if you have ideas about radioalarmbell or even you have your own one.

btw. also its ok for me its a mp3 alarm bell.
the price shouldnt be more like..70€.

2Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:32 pm

KirchenMaus

KirchenMaus

actually i use my nintendo (xD'') to wake up in the mornin cuz it has such an annoyin beeep beep~ so i have to turn it off kinda.

i also got an radio alarm which is included in my radio, however, i cant wake up with that cuz id keep lyin in my bed an listenin to the songs or to the bablin moderator an would fall asleep again immediately. x,x

btw cant u use instead of a beep beep sound another sound on ur phone? on some phones u also can use the radio to wake up, maybe it also works on ur phone x) so u wouldnt have to buy a radio alarm o. o

3Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 pm

Dumy

Was funny to read what you said because im using mobile phone like you xD but i dont wake up at 3am:O at 6am(only Sunday i can sleep how much i want *so good*)

This is the song which wake up me since 2-3 years Very Happy

I don't wanna work today,No Stress!!! Very Happy

4Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:15 pm

Synomi

My mobile phone sings viva la vida for me by coldplay :p
its not that I can´t wake up due to beep beep or due to my song xD it is as I said, too quiet!
I googled alot yesterday and today and those radio alarm which I would buy are around 200€ -_-
I will try with a third alarm bell today >.<

btw. don´t get it wrong. I don´t wake up at 3am, I meant the second alarm bell is just 3 meters far away from me ^^' I have to wake up like ~ between 5:45am - 6:00am.

Well I should check ebay ^_^

5Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Scialone

Scialone

You should try "Time" by Pink Floyd as alarm tune, at a medium/high volume. Lemme know. ^_^

6Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:44 pm

valentin

valentin

Scialone wrote:You should try "Time" by Pink Floyd as alarm tune

are u serious??? ^^ it´s like a lullaby
I could never wake up by a song... often the song is coupled with my dream... and I don´t get it, that it´s my alarm ^^ gosh.... I´m pro in oversleepin and ye I got a lot of trouble in school coz of that
I have 2 clocks but I don´t hear them sometimes... they are just 30 cm far away from my ear...

did u already checked this out? when I was a child I had such a clock
http://cgi.ebay.de/WECKER-Kinderwecker-Affe-Schlagzeug-80er-Kult-laut-rar-/190475501916?pt=Wecker&hash=item2c5939815c

dunno if it´s loud ö_ö

7Alarm bell/clock Empty Re: Alarm bell/clock Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:32 am

YuriSama

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum