Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Community nowadays

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Community nowadays Empty Community nowadays Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:58 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

So, I was playing some battlemon basic mode. A player called oDOWNLOADo entered with her/his pet called UpLOAD. During the game, he/she's like:

delay
PB?

Me in my head: What the hell is talking about?
Me in the chat:
I don't delay Oo

After I've pointed again, he/she's like:

delay

Me:
I don't delay

He/she:

PB?

(Not sure what this should end as...)

After the match:
Community nowadays Eu0rxx

My 666. game (I guess you all know what 666 means)
ended in a disaster

2Community nowadays Empty Re: Community nowadays Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:17 pm

Raoul

Raoul

For me is obvious: he explained you how yankees destroyed his internet connection and that's why he has lag.
lol!

Well, serious now: He's from Brazil. Have you ever seen a smart brazilian? Their talent is to kick balls..joga bonito. ^^

3Community nowadays Empty Re: Community nowadays Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

if i understood it right, he didnt say anything against u.. problem is that many people from brazil have bad english knowledge somehow and so are often misunderstood.

hes saying that he has a good connection, but hes too far from server what is right.

i dont know this guy since i always leave his rooms, but im sry for people like ozzyosbourne for example or what his name is, since he is a friendly person as long u dont insult him..but the lag makes it unplayable for them.

what i dont understand is, that they complain every game i play against people from south america about lag... they now that they will lag so why are they complaining again and again?
and i dont get why they spend ap for a game where they now that its not really playable for them?
or why do they even go on playing ft at all?
with the money they spend for ap they could buy a normal game as well where they dont lag..what ever.

but to give a comment to ur topics name:
yes, the community (mostly) really sucks nowadays Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum