Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Empty SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:02 pm

SoyPaleta

Well, finally I decided to do a short introduction, there are a lot of people who doesn't know me so much.

My name is Jairo, I'm 24 years old, I'm jobless at the moment cause I was studying informatics but my classes were cancelled, so I've a lot of free time at the moment, which I mainly spend on League of Legends Razz
I'm a series "addicted", at the moment I'm watching The Walking Dead(thanks Thomas), Supernatural, Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, One Tree Hill...I really miss LOST, but, The Walking Dead is becoming the substitute bounce I watch some animes too, like Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Fairy Tail, and I began with Death Note some days ago...As I said, I have a lot of free time xD. I like theatre, cinema and music, and I'd like to earn money all the time from my actor-jobs, but it's not easy, let's see what the future has prepaired, hehe. And yes, I'm that kind of persons, I even singed and I played the piano in the past Laughing

Well, about my "FT-career", I'm playing this bugged game since more than 2 years, I'm mainly battler although I enjoy playing basic too(unfortunately, I guess my partners don't enjoy like me, I'm so noob there, hehe). I was in these clubs: Assassini, Nemesis, ClanDestino, Effect, ****(sorry Sasa and Diana, but I don't remember the name of your club at the moment, and I'm so lazy to log in now to check it xd), and finally in Essence. Alaplaya was giving a shit to us so long, so now I'm so inactive. My mainly characters were SoyPaleta and xXaGaPiTaXx, but they're banned(1st ban and permanent ban btw, so unfair), so now you can see me around with EraPaleta and PacaGarse.

Hmmmm, that's all at the moment Wink

2SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Empty Re: SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Saber

Saber

nice introduction Jairoo
shame on u .. our club was called Innocence ^^'

Last edited by Saber on Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

3SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Empty Re: SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:41 pm

HighD

HighD

Wasn't it Innocence? lol
One of the best guys I met ingame, he is a guy with whom u can drink some beer and talking about football... not. He dislikes alcohol, same with football. So.. imagine u are in the same room with him and u must find a topic about what u can speak with him. Party? No. Alcohol? No. Football? No. Women? No, virgin. Job? No, jobless. xD

I'm series addicted, too. But I've a way better taste ^^ Just can repeat myself, try Breaking Bad.. Dexter.. House.. maybe Monk if u liked House but One Three Hill? Supernatural? Do u like Hannah Montana, too? o_O

Cya ingame faggot

4SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Empty Re: SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Ike

Ike

Supernatural,
xD sometimes I watch, too

and I began with Death Note some days ago.
Razz my favourite anime=) hope you're on L's side^^

5SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Empty Re: SoyPaleta(aka EraPaleta xD) Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:38 am

Tonix

Tonix

Cool present !!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum