Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Walking Dead

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Walking Dead on Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Who's watching it?
Just another proof that I'm indispensable for SoyPaleta. I recommended him this series and he became addicted. xD
The same happened to me, too bad that's it's just the 1. season.. so I've to wait 7 days for watching the newest episode.

The series is like Left4Dead as movie, or for old-school-player.. a mixure out of Silent Hill and Resident Evil. It's maybe the first series in this kind of genre, or at least I've never seen smth comparable in the past. Maybe it's a bit similar to "I am Legend" (Almost the whole humanity died.. There's 1 main actor.. Ppl which survived travelled to a camp and so on), but on the hand the dialogues are way better in The Walking Dead! Btw, the series is based on an old comic.

I dunno how's the regulation in ur country, but in Germany the 1. episode got cut. Our pay-tv (Sky - Fox) had to cut it due the run-time, not because it's too hard stuff. Anyway, it's idiotic.. so if u ever thinkin' about to start watching The Walking Dead.. go and download the uncut one. It's like +20 minutes. (American run-time: 66 minutes, german run-time: 43 minutes >_>)

Here's the trailer.

View user profile

2 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm

what a noob movie x ) BOUUUUHHH
I have a better one for u guys, my fav <3 watch it u will love it

for germans

and for the others in english <3

View user profile

3 Re: The Walking Dead on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:45 pm

Have you seen Harper's Island?

30 people were invited for a week on Harper's Island to assist a wedding. There someone starts to kill them one by one.

I hope you like it, in my opinion it's great. xD

Last edited by Goethe on Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: The Walking Dead on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Stupid Vale! It's not a movie, it's a series è___é

Yea Raoul, another great series. I will watch it serious after I finish The Walking Dead.

Today is the last episode of The Walking Dead in USA :/
Next season comes next year.

View user profile

5 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 am

wot? how many episodes are already out in the usa? @@

View user profile

6 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:29 am

6. U can already watch it with german subtitles, dunno if I shall/can wait until next friday to watch the full german version.

View user profile

7 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:31 am

HighD wrote:6. U can already watch it with german subtitles

I thougt u know me better xD u should know that i´m to lazy xD

View user profile

8 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Have you seen the movie Awake? It's great! "The story focuses on a man who suffers "anesthetic awareness" and finds himself awake and aware, but paralyzed, during heart surgery. His mother must wrestle with her own demons as a drama unfolds around them, while trying to unfold the story hidden behind her son's young wife."

I saw last summer the series Genesies, en la mente del asesino. But not complete, was on TV, haven't time to watch each day. One month ago I saw first season on youtube(is only in spanish) and now I try to download the second season. xD "Police in Madrid set up a special team of elite dedicated exclusively to solving those cases are too difficult for detectives. Led by Mateo, the team is made up of police inspectors, and forensic technicians. Whether it's a crime with reason "traditional" as jealousy or greed, or complex and shocking crimes committed by serial killers or psychopaths, Mateo's team always tries to get at the root of crime and to understand it's killer he committed ..."

View user profile

9 Re: The Walking Dead on Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:42 pm

AWAKE! I saw it a year ago already and I LOooOoooOOVE IT xD
nice taste raoul <3 this movie was so damn unpredictable and no boring parts at all

View user profile

10 Re: The Walking Dead on Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:53 am

I also saw Awake some months ago nd this was rl a movie where u think u know wat is gonna happen but than it changes nd u got a totally other view of it. rl nice I rl like that movie.

View user profile

11 Re: The Walking Dead on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:57 pm

ye i saw The Walking Death in 1 day.

It was great and it has something from I am legend.. and much better with a strange final.

View user profile

12 Have u see this movie? on Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:18 pm

fute'va dumnezo

View user profile

13 Re: The Walking Dead on Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Weird strange for The walking dead, I expected something better after first 3 episodes which were great.

I hope we can see soon season 2, that's the only thing I liked in this final: they announced will be a 2nd season and they made us curious for the next season. Anyway, very good movie at all.

10 For A Janna <3
View user profile

14 Re: The Walking Dead on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Does any1 know when the new season starts ? d:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum