Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rihanna - Loud is out now!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Rihanna - Loud is out now! Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 pm

HighD

HighD

Ok, it's still not published but u can download it since like.. 4 days.
Just can recommend her new album, the first single "S&M" is great and the 2. "What's my name?" feat. Drake is already at the top in american Billboard Charts. Only a matter of time when it will reach the european single charts. As far as I know it's gonna kick the new Take That single from 1. place in UK Charts.

But the highlight is maybe "The Love you lie Part 2", feat. Eminem (unfortunately not such a big part), I had my doubts at the begin but now I kinda like it.

U can listen the song here, http://ryanseacrest.com/2010/11/03/rihanna-eminem-return-with-love-the-way-you-lie-part-ii-audio/

2Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Re: Rihanna - Loud is out now! Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:31 pm

valentin

valentin

god... I adore this song so much <3 finaly the orginal °°
listen to it non-stop

3Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Re: Rihanna - Loud is out now! Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:46 pm

Saber

Saber

Oh I love that woman lol. I like S&M a lot rl cool nd the sound just animates u to dance, rll awesome.
this woman deserves this thread here haha Very Happy

4Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Re: Rihanna - Loud is out now Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Csabii

Csabii

Rihanna its hot Very Happy i want her in my bed Smile) Razz

5Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Re: Rihanna - Loud is out now! Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 pm

valentin

valentin

Csabii wrote:Rihanna its hot Very Happy i want her in my bed Smile) Razz

if u want I give ya her mobile number? she told me that shes horny and thats shes waitin (since her whole life) for ya Wink casanova!

6Rihanna - Loud is out now! Empty Re: Rihanna - Loud is out now! Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Saber

Saber

o: I want her number too *-*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum