Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Syn says hello.

+5
Ray66
Woody
Crystalis
Ike
Syn
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syn says hello. Empty Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 pm

Syn

Hello fellow FT players.

My name is Will, I'm 20 and from England,

As you probably know, I am one of the oldest FT players and one of or if the most renowned hacker. I started playing in July 2007 a month after the game was released. My first club was Artemis followed shortly by the giant Abunai.

At that time there was no hackshield or anti-cheat system so hacks were very easy to make. As it was such a new game, not many people knew how to hack it or hadn't tried. One such club did however, SOS who first displayed racket special hacks + stat hacks inspired me to research more into the game mechanics. There is one name now forgotten but is the most important as he developed some of the best hacks for this game, all of which I know and understand. Xilius, only a few will remember him but he was basically the 1st hacker of FT.

Soon after joining Abunai, my first Character Syn was banned due to duplicating Gacha's, my first hack. This is one of the reasons why you can't split gacha's into segments now as you can do with QS and loot and so on. My second character was created soon after named Zyn at which time I wanted to create my own Club called Serenity. I only invited a select few into the guild, none of whom any of you would know here.

In the past I have had the pleasure of partnering with some of the highest skilled players, if not the most as well as having having friendships with some of the most powerful influences in the game.

For some time I was the middle man between Effect + Caelum, not joining any particular club due to my status in FT. I shortly joined Caelum but it was quickly dispanded. I then went on to a pure basic skilled club, Phoenix, which is also a very old club which competed with Abunai.

In 2010 FT was getting less popular and people started to leave the game, Phoenix members were among them.

I have enjoyed this game very much but I think its past it's time now. I still go on to check occasionally and play a few battle games but I never trained for battle so I pretty much suck at that.

About my playstyle: Well I played so long I like to play anywhere, and to be honest I only play my best when partnering with a girl for some reason haha! Im pretty much a hardcore doubles player, very aggressive and very defensive if need be. Not as defensive as J1n though -_-.

Anyway, I hope you learned some things about me and my history! Find me on League of Legends under the summoner name of Trikzor

2Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 pm

Ike

Ike

~~" dunno if this is just a story about your hack affairs, but anyway Hi
Not as defensive as J1n though -_-.
maybe you didn't see it yet, but j1n was a very good backplayer in past together with kijara in team.

3Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Syn

Samu, I'm not saying he is bad in anyway, he just made the game extremely boring when I played against him, we all got to the part at some stage where the game is endless and its up to one team to take risks while the other defends.

My introduction is perfectly normal, if people are interested to know about me then here is a perfectly good description. And yes I knew Adriana/Kijara very well.

4Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Crystalis

Welcome

5Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

Woody

Woody

lol i allready heart tons of rumours about you ;P

welcome on the forum =D

coul i ask why you want to join essence, cuz you mentionned that you only play from time to time, so what's the matter in joining a club?
do you still know some ppl in here?

regards woody

6Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:07 pm

Syn

Hi Woody, I've seen you many times on FT.
I did not mention joining the club in any way. Since a lot of people from Effect and Prophecy are here I pretty much know everyone except for a select few.

Your question should be, why am I here?
Anil pointed the world cup thing to me so I saw the site and registered.

7Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Woody

Woody

=D ah failed

ye i know that i've seen you before =D
but i've never faced you i think;P

pretty coowl event UK is represented now =D

nc to see kinda inactive ppl interested in this project =D

8Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Ray66

Ray66

Hio.

9Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 pm

Dumy

Hi Syn or Will(sounds better).

Nice biography,ye old player.

Playing LoL too..hmm,Riot should do a community for us xD(ex-FT players)

I still remember that game in Versus Basic when I won against you,and you cheated xD

10Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Syn

Dumy wrote:Hi Syn or Will(sounds better).

Nice biography,ye old player.

Playing LoL too..hmm,Riot should do a community for us xD(ex-FT players)

I still remember that game in Versus Basic when I won against you,and you cheated xD

Was funny times dude.

11Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:58 pm

Dumy

Yee..I can admit was hardest and funniest 1v1 game for me ever Smile

12Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:06 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Hello! Gosh, another LoL addicted..Dumy's right, Riot should create a comumnity for us.

Maybe later, when I can connect LoL(2 hours in queue affraid their updates really annoy me a lot) I'll add u there. Anyway, for any eventuality u can add me..my name is xRaoul. Well, nice to see u applying(haha Woody :D) here. Btw, welcome!

See u in LoL! (Dumy told me u have 10 full runes pages, seems crazy) Cya bounce

13Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Crystalis

Hey!Welcome =P
I'm really noob at LoL, add LegenDK =D

14Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:38 pm

Syn

Andrei Şi Atât wrote:Hello! Gosh, another LoL addicted..Dumy's right, Riot should create a comumnity for us.

Maybe later, when I can connect LoL(2 hours in queue affraid their updates really annoy me a lot) I'll add u there. Anyway, for any eventuality u can add me..my name is xRaoul. Well, nice to see u applying(haha Woody :D) here. Btw, welcome!

See u in LoL! (Dumy told me u have 10 full runes pages, seems crazy) Cya bounce

Yeah crazy queue today D: I need more rune pages also ):

15Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:12 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Hi Will, welcome in forum! (I don't know if you remember me since Attraction's time).

Feel free to write everything here! I hope you will enjoy the time with us.

See you, Chris.

16Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:51 pm

CheyenneBlue

welcome to our forum!

have fun Smile

17Syn says hello. Empty Re: Syn says hello. Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 am

Syn

Thanks bounce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum