Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.-

+9
Raoul
Sentry
Woody
valentin
Lobotron
Tonix
Yulivee
CheyenneBlue
NeiGi
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

12 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:55 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

Hey ho guys,Smile

We was thinking about join essence since some days and now i throw myself into the water.

So, here is my presentation:

I'm Lydien , 18 years old from Paris <3, playing ft since 3 years or more, cant remember.Shocked

I have 3 charas which i rlly use atm :NeiGi , lno and my dhamp RoKLee(just for battle)

I was in Prophecy for some months , i left and i joined illusion and then we had fusion with Excite, wasnt rlly the best idea i think.

I'm a basicer but i can also play battle if there isnt any basic rooms.

About my basic skills :

I'm a fronter mostly but i dont have any problems to cover someone expect my ger pussy <3

Now,what u have to know about my mate :

His name is Kevin ,he's 19 and he live in Paris too (we are neighbours and best friends)
He play ft since the beginning, but he took a break for 1 year.

He have 2 charas : xAyaka and xKevinHero

He was like me in Prophecy and Illusion then he left Illusion cuz he had some interns problems.

He's a basicer too and can also play battle , but he can't play with randoms Rolling Eyes,he's a fronter and he can also cover.

We wanna join essence cuz we think it's the best club for us and we have some friends there.

regards.

22 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 pm

CheyenneBlue

you two!

nice to see u in forum Very Happy

gl Smile

32 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Yulivee

Lemme presentate him too:

His rl name with title is

GayLord Lydien

He has a pet called Zack08, its a hamsterdog !

Anyways dear , good luck and welcome <3<3 :*

Last edited by Yulivee on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

42 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:30 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Welcome & Good Luck

52 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Lobotron

Hi. First of all, welcome to our forum. About collective applys i have to advice you that we are not forced to accept all those who are applying in the collective apply.

Good luck, we are discussing about you both in intern zone. Cya.

62 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:36 pm

valentin

valentin

NeiGi wrote:
I'm a fronter mostly but i dont have any problems to cover someone expect my ger pussy <3

ech.... nice that u mention me ...xD but why like this? french pussy ! rejected ! Very Happy
nah jking im happy to see ya here. finally
gl and regards from the ger pussy Embarassed

72 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Woody

Woody

since when you are front player ö.ö
don't fu around =D

hey dudes welcome

hope to catch you ig as always

p.s. is vale your ger pussy? or might it be tussipussy lyma?
you can whisp me if its a secret ;P

82 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Tonix

Tonix

Neigi: I have a word to tell you that I supported you two times in order to accept in Prophecy last year. Finally you get accepted in prophecy. Anyways I still like you in person. In this time, I will vote for you again but please don't make me upset on my decision this time.

Good Luck

92 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:38 am

NeiGi

NeiGi

Thx all !
yuli:<.< fuu
val:i cant play when i imagine a girl with a dick xD
woody :nono, marco is the gay and ofc i'm a fronter <.<
tony:thx for your vote tony but what do you mean? i've upset u last time? o.o

102 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:08 am

Sentry

Sentry

NeiGi,Got my vote too,gl man.

112 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am

Lobotron

Tonix and Sentry, please your votes in intern zone. Thanks.

122 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 am

Raoul

Raoul

Hey, first of all welcome in our forum guys! To be honest I'm not that happy that u applied together. Can u explain me what happens if we accept only one of u? Will we give the answer: "Sry u're rejected but ur mate is welcome" or reverse? Well, I'm waiting for ur answer about this problem..will one of u join without the other? (I'm just curious :D)

Gl for ur application..see u ig! Cya

132 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 am

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

Hey,
Thanks ALL for welcome and yes you can accept one of us if u like not a prob for me. Anyways i just told to neigi apply for me cuz we thought about that the same time and cuz we are a team but we can still play tougether if u dont accept only one of us.i guess the prob is solved. cya in game hf.

142 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Mioxy

Mioxy

WELCOME GL AND HAVE fun

152 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:48 pm

HighD

HighD

Hey Kevin! Nice that u are registered here, too.
I think u both will get ur decision later, cya.

162 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Lobotron

Hiho.

Well, we decided accept you both as trial members. We dont have doubts about skill, but i think is better a little period to know you as clubmates. I dont have doubts after this period you will come good essence members.

Félicitations!!!

172 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:23 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

thx all!
we'll do our best to become full members

182 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 pm

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

Thanks for ur trust we wont deceve you .(Y)

192 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Woody

Woody

welcome boys =D

202 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:35 am

Saber

Saber

Welcome ;p
hope u will use ur chance nd do a Good job ( I'm pretty sure u will become fast full members! *0* )

212 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:25 pm

HighD

HighD

Nice, I fighted for ya Kevin. =) Atlantis here, I remember u kicked me often in the past but hey, somehow I have a good feeling about you!
Now it's ur turn.

Welcome Neigi.

222 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:36 pm

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

thank you dude ,thanks all.

232 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 am

Lobotron

Well bad news for you both, your trial period is finished and sadly i have to annonce that you are full members, i am sry.

lol! lol!

242 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 am

κενίŋнεяø

κενίŋнεяø

thank you all.

252 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Empty Re: 2 soldiers wanna join the legion ^.- Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:02 pm

NeiGi

NeiGi

dammn , we are full members TT
anyways thx all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum