Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

CheyenneBlue returns !

+3
Lobotron
HighD
CheyenneBlue
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:53 pm

CheyenneBlue

I think some of you remember me cuz i was in essence when it was founded. but for those, who dont know me, i´ll write a short intruduction:

I´m Christina, 18 years old and i live in Germany/NRW. ig my main char is CheyenneBlue.
My hobbies are meeting friends, playing volleyball and badminton .. aaand i like korean dramas Very Happy
what kind of type am i ... idk i cant describe myself xD the only thing i can say: i am friendly!

i only play basic and guard, if there are no basic rooms .. it happens rlly often :S Since i started almost 3 years ago, playing FT makes me kinda sad. it´s getting more and more an AP-game with charge and lag Sad
well, in basic i prefer front, but i want to learn back, too.

why i wanna join essence? well, as i´ve already said, some month ago, i was a member of essence..but i left. my reasons were kinda stupid^^ i didnt feel well being a member of your club cuz i felt like a nub. so i decided to leave to become better and come back, when i feel better.
now i know this decision was stupid :p so i wanna rejoin.
another reason is, that i want basic games and friendly ppl. i know some club members and they were always friendly to me.
furthermore my mate is in essence :>

if u have some questions about me, feel free to ask Very Happy

regards,
Cheyenne

2CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:59 pm

HighD

HighD

Well I heard about some of ur reasons and they were really stupid! But maybe necessary to leave us... every person is different, anyway I don't know if we are speaking about the same reasons, nvm not my business ;-P

Nice to see u again, tho an application is not needed, imo. You were a quite good member, always acting friendly and kind of skilled, so what. Welcome back!

3CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Lobotron

Hi Christina, we were talking about you in intern zone. We decided accept you as full member. Welcome back and enjoy with your second opportunity.

4CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:19 pm

CheyenneBlue

ty!

can someone pls accept me ig? i wanna playyy Very Happy

5CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

welcome back Smile
even tho u ignored my advice ig Sad

6CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:22 pm

CheyenneBlue

i am sorry, i was rlly afraid =X xD

7CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:52 pm

Woody

Woody

well shows some effort that you wrote an apply =D i'm rly glad that you got accepted =D welcome (back)
cy ig dude

8CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:37 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Woah, if u would tell me that u're a girl u would've been accepted faster. xD

Btw, welcome back in Essence! :D

9CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:33 pm

xXxLeoniexXx

xXxLeoniexXx

i hope i get a chance^^ and welcome back

10CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 pm

CheyenneBlue

lol raoul haha

but then i´ve a question: how many girls are in the club? Very Happy

11CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:41 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Now when u say it..we have a lack of girls, only 5 :o What a pitty that leonie was rejected! xD

12CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:47 pm

CheyenneBlue

poor boys Sad

maybe i can eintertain u haha

13CheyenneBlue returns ! Empty Re: CheyenneBlue returns ! Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:28 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Uh, it sounds fine xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum