Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which sport do u love?

+7
Scialone
DianeSimmons
Raoul
Dumy
HighD
Kyon
itaunina
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which sport do u love? Empty Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:11 pm

itaunina

itaunina

I practice karate for 12 years.
I am 2nd Dan black belt in karate and 1st dan in jujitsu.
I have practiced other types of martial arts.

And you? What sport do you love?

<3 Razz

2Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Kyon

Kyon
Admin

MMA fighter, I see Razz

I wish I had an own basketball hoop so I can play basketball.

3Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:18 pm

HighD

HighD

Football! I was so mothahfucking good! At the moment I'm not in a club and I slept a bit, now it's more or less too late to play it serious. Table tennis is cool, too. In these months at the moment I'm usually playing Futsal.

U know what I hate? Dancing.
What I'm feeling if I see a dance related thread? Nothing good.

4Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm

Dumy

When I was 6 years old i played football for 2 years but a bad injury scared my parents and they stopped let me continue.
Then I played chess for 7 years(I was rank 9 in Romania and rank 8 is able to go at European Championship, that was very bad for me, I was in depression..I was Emo Kid(xD is funny when I remember that).
And now I play football,biliard and basketball.

5Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Raoul

Raoul

Well, I like more or less all the sports, generaly I like the competitions. ^^ Anyway, that would be my top 5.

1.Football: I like watch football, I'm "U" Craiova fan and also like to play it. I was goalkeeper in junior team when I was 8-9 years but I was too lazy and my professional football story was over.

2.Ski Jumping: I like only to watch it, probably I will never try to practice it. I'm supporting switzerland jumpers, especially Simon Ammann.(that's why my lucy is called so)

3.Table Tennis: I prefer to call this sport Ping-Pong. xD It's really great to practice it but is boring to watch it on TV, I never can watch more than 10 minutes at ping-pong match.

4.Volleyball: Same with table tennis, is funny to practice it but very boring to watch it, if we're not talking about a beach volleyball girl match. ^^

5.Handball: The sport where Romania is good, too. I like watch it, I find it interesting but I don't really like to play it. Seems to be boring!

Other sports would be K1..hehe it's funny to watch, I guess terrible to practice it. Maybe tennis, biliard(I enjoy playing these) or other winter sports.

6Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:06 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

nearly every kind of sport is cool somehow.
in the past i tried alot. i used to try
- hockey
- tabletennis
- handball
- athletics
- football
- badminton
in a club.
but i stopped being in clubs for a long time...atm im just playing football for fun in my free time and rarely badminton.

sports i watch :
-everything about football
-boxing
-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )
-everything at olympia

7Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Raoul

Raoul

DianeSimmons wrote:-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )

Gosh, that girl! She's running like a man..she has some problems with shooting but she's still young.(21-22?)

8Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Scialone

Scialone

In the past i used to play soccer, futsal. In school i played a lot handball.

Nowadays im mostly a runner (i made 4 marathons), a cyclist and a swimmer.
I love to play tennis but sometimes i dont find a partner.

Actually these days im deciding what to do until june/july, after a december of zero-activity and full-panettone-eating. ^^

I have in mind the thai-boxe because i would like to stretch my wooden legs. xD

9Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

DianeSimmons

DianeSimmons

Goethe wrote:
DianeSimmons wrote:-biathlon. only sport where i prefer to watch the women over the man (magdalena neuner <3 )

Gosh, that girl! She's running like a man..she has some problems with shooting but she's still young.(21-22?)

she becomes 24 soon, still young. she became lot better at shooting, sadly. when shes healthy and has not her worst day shes nearly unbeatable imo.
was way more fun to watch her at her first season when she missed nearly all shots while standing... it was just funny how she always lost 2 mins due to fails and 5 mins later she fast back to the leaders again andagain and again after every shooting lol.

10Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Csabii

Csabii

Boxing :>

11Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 pm

sneijder69

sneijder69

1.Football - i am playing this sport everytime when i am free
2.Swim - i started to swim 3 years ago. Unfortunately i practice this sport only during the summer.

i hate basket.. handball voley

12Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:22 pm

Csabii

Csabii

i wish make wrestling xD

13Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

itaunina

itaunina

i love this <3

14Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Tal

Tal

Handball rocks

And now its WM!
So support the winning Team germany
in 20 minutes the show goes on

but can't watch it, cause I have to train

15Which sport do u love? Empty Re: Which sport do u love? Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:07 pm

crystian88

crystian88

Playing football or volleyball (but i'm not so tall Sad ), table-tennis or Rugby (in a big big amateur way).

Moreover I like to watch on TV many other sports like Basket and Tennis.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum