This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dear Essence

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dear Essence on Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Kyon

Admin
Dear Essence,

let me start off by saying, what a great club we really are. We're not perfect, by far. There are members who act very rude to eachother, I guess we all were rude more or less to a member of Essence. I beg you to read our club name, and our 'slogan'. To all who didn't read our club name and our slogan, here: Essence - The Essence of FT.

Yes, Fantasy Tennis is an inactive game - what does this matter? Does this matter that we don't even have to play it cause it's so inactive and boring? Doesn't it make sense to just give up cause we all play an inactive game? Never. We have an existance, we're one of the best clubs out there.

I can't remember you all... 1/3 of the members play League of Legends, 1/3 of the members are inactive, 1/3 of the members fight for our club in Fantasy Tennis.

I hope you all already noticed how inactive we are.
It's very sad for me, I like this club a lot. Please get more active.

Is this our club?

Don't think I wrote this all cause we've lost the clubmatch today. If you ever write in this topic something like 'faggot, u just do this cause we've lost the clubmatch today, zzzz.', I don't care.

View user profile

2 Re: Dear Essence on Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Nice words, Kyon.
I believe this is a great club too, we went far beyond the initial expectations.

We lost CM: that's supposed to be a big challenge for us now, a sort of new start, NOT the end of anything. Let's keep it up!

View user profile

3 Re: Dear Essence on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:59 pm

well, in most things I agree with kyon about activity etc. but cm is really not thaat important
I guess we'll get castle back fast, definition,madeinchina or semperfield aren't competitors for us Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Dear Essence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 am

Well, we're the best club but this isn't enough if we're inactive. I hope we will be more active during next week and we will get a good score for next CM.

I think our opponents will be AlkoHolix(wth?) ArmadaESP and SemperFideli(if they farm) Won't be easy to beat MadeInItaly in final but is harder to join the final than win it. I don't think Definition will be a problem for us because they're more inactive than us.

View user profile

5 Re: Dear Essence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:47 pm

Count with me in the next weeks. Or better, count with us. The 1/3 members will be there, I will force them all! =P If u guys need help, we will surely help you. Furthermore it won't be a problem for SoyP or me to log in here and there.

Just don't take the castle thing too serious, as Saber already said in an other thread. (Yea I'm checking the forum!) We've good chances to get the castle back, and Scialone doesn't even have to give dirty money for his italian fellow countrymen.

View user profile

6 Re: Dear Essence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Welcome back, Thomas. I missed your comments. Sad

View user profile

7 Re: Dear Essence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:46 pm

same here=)
nice to see you again

View user profile

8 Re: Dear Essence on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:51 pm

HighD wrote:and Scialone doesn't even have to give dirty money for his italian fellow countrymen.

I'd never pay affiliates to a family that's not mine. king Very Happy

View user profile

9 Re: Dear Essence on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:26 am

nice topic my beloved mate Very Happy

well, I won´t be to active for the next 2 weeks coz im under exam pressure atm
but I will be on, on weekends and ofc for cms etc
I hope we can play almost everyday again together after those 2 weeks

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum