Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Playstation Network

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Playstation Network on Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 am

Finally I decided to buy Gran Turismo 5 on PS3.
I will play it tonight. I remember someone said you have Gran Turismo 5 already. Please add me in your friend list for Playstation Network. Also you could leave your username here for Playstation Network.

My username is CarTonix.
All games I play now are PES 2011, Madden NFL 2011, and Gran Turismo 5. Razz

View user profile

2 Re: Playstation Network on Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:20 pm

My username is suchAfool91, although I've got 5 psn accounts for several countries. Japan, GB, USA, Germany and Austria, due more stuff in these stores than in Germanys.

Oh gosh.. games, way too much and as I said, I never play them. :'D

Call of Duty Black Ops
Demon's Souls
Mafia II
Gran Turismo 5
Assassin's Creed 1 + 2
Bayonetta (Great game)
Dante's Inferno
God of War III (Fav. PS3 game)
Uncharted 1 + 2 (Prolly the best PS3 games)
Darksiders
Motorstorm
Resistance 1 + 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
GTA 4
Read Dead Redemption
Final Fantasy 13
Enslaved
Heavy Rain
Resonance of Fate
Fifa 11

View user profile

3 Re: Playstation Network on Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh, you got many accounts ??
How could I create new account on the same PS3? ... I don't know how to do it Sad

View user profile

4 Re: Playstation Network on Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Oh, my god. It is difficult to drive FR vehicle in GT5. I can't control it. It is oversteering. Sad

Any hints? Sad

View user profile

5 Re: Playstation Network on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm

I have GT5 but so far i had time to try it just once.
For sure i plan to beacome an expert in it (which, talking about a race game, will happen pretty soon! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil )

In PS3 network im Scialone, let's meet there! ^^'

View user profile

6 Re: Playstation Network on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:21 pm

Tonix wrote:Oh, my god. It is difficult to drive FR vehicle in GT5. I can't control it. It is oversteering. Sad

Any hints? Sad

FR cars are the best dude, crazy if you learn how to drift. I bought a fanatec gt3 rs wheel and pedals some time ago when gt5 was released. The car you should worry about driving is the Red Bull X1, it's really hard to drive when you first start but then it becomes the most fun to drive as the grip and speed make it incredible. The trick with FR cars is to manage your throttle, for stick users using the x button is bad as it puts 100% throttle. Change to the right analogue stick so you can regulate your throttle which will help you control the car better. My favourite car in the game is the AE86 Toyota Wink the drifting car from Initial D Very Happy. Like most things it will get easier to drive with practise. I own only a few games on PS3 as I jailbroke it every time there was an update and downloaded games instead xD. My IGN is Sy-X but I haven't been on in a while.

View user profile

7 Re: Playstation Network on Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:38 pm

Syn wrote:
Tonix wrote:Oh, my god. It is difficult to drive FR vehicle in GT5. I can't control it. It is oversteering. Sad

Any hints? Sad

FR cars are the best dude, crazy if you learn how to drift. I bought a fanatec gt3 rs wheel and pedals some time ago when gt5 was released. The car you should worry about driving is the Red Bull X1, it's really hard to drive when you first start but then it becomes the most fun to drive as the grip and speed make it incredible. The trick with FR cars is to manage your throttle, for stick users using the x button is bad as it puts 100% throttle. Change to the right analogue stick so you can regulate your throttle which will help you control the car better. My favourite car in the game is the AE86 Toyota Wink the drifting car from Initial D Very Happy. Like most things it will get easier to drive with practise. I own only a few games on PS3 as I jailbroke it every time there was an update and downloaded games instead xD. My IGN is Sy-X but I haven't been on in a while.

haha .. I am very busy during this time. So I did not play it for a while. Could you share me a car? .. I really wanna try RedBull Razz

Add me on PS network: CarTonix

View user profile

8 Re: Playstation Network on Fri May 20, 2011 3:05 am

Have someone played the Virtua Tennis 4 on PS3? ... It is very good game for tennis. I like it a lot !!!!!!

Try it !!!!

View user profile

9 Re: Playstation Network on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:01 am

Okay actually i like this thread, and i will have a chance to see what ppl play in here, i hope ppl watch this thread, as i'm interrested in games obviously! Very Happy

My PS3 games:

DC Universe Online
Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 13-2
Fifa 11
Fifa 10
Need for Speed Most Wanted (Obviously form PSN)
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Burnout Paradise
Tekken 6
Sega Superstars Tennis
Fight Night Round 3
Battlefield Bad Company
Call of Duty Modern Warfare (Must use different account since some gay hacker got angry i killed him and made my exp grow even as we speak, but am lv. 1 and can't use any of the online features..)
Ghost Busters: Ghost Sanctum
Section 8: Prejudice
Free Realms
Infamous

View user profile

10 Re: Playstation Network on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 am

You should try PES 2012 online. It is pretty great if you like soccer :-)

View user profile

11 Re: Playstation Network on Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:34 pm

The problem is i never liked PES, and i don't like the controles there, and what i dislike the most is that u can create a "Pro" and max his stats right away, in Fifa u have to work to get him better, and if u never play as midfield u will then probably never Master the atticking style to the max, and vice versa.

View user profile

12 Re: Playstation Network on Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:27 am

For online mode, I must pay money to get good players in FIFA. In PES, a lot of hackers are there. Sad

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum