Essence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Essence

This is the official forum of the Fantasy Tennis club Essence

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dance

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dance Empty Dance Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Ike

Ike

Very Happy I thought about this topic, because I made a similar one in the effect forum too.
Let's talk about all dancing kind of stuff here
doesn't matter if it's electro dance, hip hop, tecktonik, shuffle, jumpstyle, latin/standart dances or whatever^^

Well=) I dance since more than a year latin/standart dances in a very cool dance school next town to my one=p
probably if someone is interested in songs or how it is or whatever can write here^^

2Dance Empty Re: Dance Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:19 pm

HighD

HighD

I'm not really a fan of dancing... it's not that I'm in the group of "Omg all male dancer are gay" but it's just not interesting for me. Anyway I gotta say that I won 2004 or 2005 the Viennese waltz contest in my school, cuz my former girlfriend registered us. Well we had maybe 3 or 4 rivals and I've to admit that I really sucked (I had maybe 30 mins training... so imagine me dancin there lolz) but at the end of the contest the pair with most friends/votes won, so it wasn't really fair but who cares, I won 25€. :'D

3Dance Empty Re: Dance Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:13 pm

Lobotron

lol!

4Dance Empty Re: Dance Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Raoul

Raoul

HighD wrote:Anyway I gotta say that I won 2004 or 2005 the Viennese waltz contest in my school, cuz my former girlfriend registered us. Well we had maybe 3 or 4 rivals and I've to admit that I really sucked (I had maybe 30 mins training... so imagine me dancin there lolz) but at the end of the contest the pair with most friends/votes won, so it wasn't really fair but who cares, I won 25€. :'D

Is not important who votes, is important who counts the votes. ^^

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum